Subject Areas on Research
- Lysophosphatidic Acid Induces ECM Production via Activation of the Mechanosensitive YAP/TAZ Transcriptional Pathway in Trabecular Meshwork Cells.
- Myocardial Lipin 1 knockout in mice approximates cardiac effects of human LPIN1 mutations.
- Negative control of mast cell degranulation and the anaphylactic response by the phosphatase lipin1.
- Phosphatidic acid phosphatase in neonatal rat lung: effects of prenatal dexamethasone or terbutaline treatment on basal activity and on responsiveness to beta adrenergic stimulation.
- Physiological and nutritional regulation of enzymes of triacylglycerol synthesis.
- Prenatal exposure to propranolol via continuous maternal infusion: effects on physiological and biochemical processes mediated by beta adrenergic receptors in fetal and neonatal rat lung.
- Regulation of beta-adrenergic receptor-mediated processes in fetal rat lung: selective desensitization caused by chronic terbutaline exposure.
- Regulation of phosphatidate phosphatase activity from the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae by sphingoid bases.
- Role of decreased levels of lipid phosphate phosphatase-1 in accumulation of lysophosphatidic acid in ovarian cancer.
- Selective linkage of beta-adrenergic receptors to functional responses in developing rat lung and liver: phosphatidic acid phosphatase, ornithine decarboxylase and lung liquid reabsorption.
Keywords of People
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology