Subject Areas on Research
- Dermal uptake and percutaneous penetration of organophosphate esters in a human skin ex vivo model.
- Enantioselective synthesis of P-stereogenic phosphinates and phosphine oxides by molybdenum-catalyzed asymmetric ring-closing metathesis.
- Identification of protein nitrosothiols using phosphine-mediated selective reduction.
- Intermolecular hydroamination of ethylene and 1-alkenes with cyclic ureas catalyzed by achiral and chiral gold(I) complexes.
- Is the PentaBDE replacement, tris (1,3-dichloro-2-propyl) phosphate (TDCPP), a developmental neurotoxicant? Studies in PC12 cells.
- Pleural effects of indium phosphide in B6C3F1 mice: nonfibrous particulate induced pleural fibrosis.
- Rapid cross-linking of elastin-like polypeptides with (hydroxymethyl)phosphines in aqueous solution.
- Reductive ligation mediated one-step disulfide formation of S-nitrosothiols.