Subject Areas on Research
- Enantioselective synthesis of P-stereogenic phosphinates and phosphine oxides by molybdenum-catalyzed asymmetric ring-closing metathesis.
- Fast endocytosis is inhibited by GABA-mediated chloride influx at a presynaptic terminal.
- Heterogeneity in presynaptic regulation of GABA release from hippocampal inhibitory neurons.
- High-threshold Ca2+ currents in rat hippocampal interneurones and their selective inhibition by activation of GABA(B) receptors.
- Hippocampal long-term potentiation and spatial learning in the rat: effects of GABAB receptor blockade.
- Hyperpolarization induces a long-term increase in the spontaneous firing rate of cerebellar Golgi cells.
- The structural basis for the selectivity of benzotriazole inhibitors of PTP1B.