Subject Areas on Research
- A facile synthesis of 1-O-alkyl-2-(R)-hydroxypropane-3-phosphonocholine (lyso-phosphono-platelet activating factor).
- A fluorescent assay for agonist-activated phospholipase D in mammalian cell extracts.
- BCR and Endosomal TLR Signals Synergize to Increase AID Expression and Establish Central B Cell Tolerance.
- Catalytic mechanism of the phospholipase D superfamily proceeds via a covalent phosphohistidine intermediate.
- Cross-desensitization of receptors for peptide chemoattractants. Characterization of a new form of leukocyte regulation.
- Differential cross-regulation of the human chemokine receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2. Evidence for time-dependent signal generation.
- Evaluation of phospholipase C and D activity in stimulated human neutrophils using a phosphono analog of choline phosphoglyceride.
- Identification of N-acylphosphatidylserine molecules in eukaryotic cells.
- Identification of a defect in the phospholipase D/diacylglycerol pathway in cellular senescence.
- Monoacylglycerol lipase (MGLL) polymorphism rs604300 interacts with childhood adversity to predict cannabis dependence symptoms and amygdala habituation: Evidence from an endocannabinoid system-level analysis.
- Plasma glycosylphosphatidylinositol-specific phospholipase D predicts the change in insulin sensitivity in response to a low-fat but not a low-carbohydrate diet in obese women.
- Pleiotropic alterations in lipid metabolism in yeast sac1 mutants: relationship to "bypass Sec14p" and inositol auxotrophy.
- Potentiation of calcium levels by extracellular arachidonic acid in nuclei isolated from macrophages stimulated with receptor-recognized forms of alpha(2)-macroglobulin.
- Upregulation of macrophage plasma membrane and nuclear phospholipase D activity on ligation of the alpha2-macroglobulin signaling receptor: involvement of heterotrimeric and monomeric G proteins.
Keywords of People