Subject Areas on Research
- Changes in lipid values and lipoprotein patterns of serum samples contaminated with bacteria.
- Deoxycholate induces the preferential hydrolysis of polyphosphoinositides by human platelet and rat corneal phospholipase C.
- Extracellular phospholipase activity is a virulence factor for Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Phospholipid methylation: a possible mechanism of signal transduction across biomembranes.
- Preparation of inverted plasma membrane vesicles from isolated adipocytes.
- Regulation of gamma-aminobutyric acid/barbiturate receptor-gated chloride ion flux in brain vesicles by phospholipase A2: possible role of oxygen radicals.
- Regulation of mononuclear leukocyte function by transmethylation reactions.
- Strain-dependent effects of environmental signals on the production of extracellular phospholipase by Cryptococcus neoformans.
Keywords of People