Subject Areas on Research
- A phase 1 study of 131I-CLR1404 in patients with relapsed or refractory advanced solid tumors: dosimetry, biodistribution, pharmacokinetics, and safety.
- Analyses of Calcium-Independent Phospholipase A2beta (iPLA2β) in Biological Systems.
- Endotoxin-mediated synthesis of nitric oxide is dependent on Gq protein signal transduction.
- Preferential inhibition of Akt and killing of Akt-dependent cancer cells by rationally designed phosphatidylinositol ether lipid analogues.
- Regulation of immunoglobulin G2 production by prostaglandin E(2) and platelet-activating factor.
- The development of phosphatidylinositol ether lipid analogues as inhibitors of the serine/threonine kinase, Akt.