Subject Areas on Research
- A new syndrome: ascites, hyperbilirubinemia, and hypoalbuminemia after biochemical modulation of fluorouracil with N-phosphonacetyl-L-aspartate (PALA).
- A phase II pilot study of high-dose 24-hour continuous infusion of 5-FU and leucovorin and low-dose PALA for patients with colorectal cancer: a Southwest Oncology Group study.
- A phase II study of high-dose 24 hour continuous infusion 5-FU and leucovorin and low-dose PALA for patients with advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma: a Southwest Oncology Group Study.
- Biochemical modulation of bolus fluorouracil by PALA in patients with advanced colorectal cancer.
- Caspase-dependent cleavage of carbamoyl phosphate synthetase II during apoptosis.
- Heat induces gene amplification in cancer cells.
- High rate of CAD gene amplification in human cells deficient in MLH1 or MSH6.
- In vitro evaluation of mismatched double-stranded RNA (ampligen) for combination therapy in the treatment of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
- Separate pathways for p53 induction by ionizing radiation and N-(phosphonoacetyl)-L-aspartate.
- Systemic antiviral drugs used in ophthalmology.