Subject Areas on Research
- Glycogenolytic effects of the calcium ionophore A23187, but not of vasopressin or angiotensin, in foetal-rat hepatocytes.
- Protein (serine and threonine) phosphate phosphatases.
- Quantitation and significance of 125I-calmodulin binding to myosin light chain kinase and phosphorylase distributed on polyacrylamide gels.
- Quantitative and selective fluorophore labeling of phosphoserine on peptides and proteins: characterization at the attomole level by capillary electrophoresis and laser-induced fluorescence.
- Selective loss of ornithine decarboxylase response to adrenergic agonists and glucagon during food deprivation of neonatal rats.