Subject Areas on Research
- An engineered liver glycogen phosphorylase with AMP allosteric activation.
- Benign or not benign? Deep phenotyping of liver Glycogen Storage Disease IX.
- Calcium control of muscle phosphorylase kinase through the combined action of calmodulin and troponin.
- Calmodulin as an integral subunit of phosphorylase kinase from rabbit skeletal muscle.
- Caspase-3 dependent cleavage and activation of skeletal muscle phosphorylase b kinase.
- Characterization of liver GSD IX γ2 pathophysiology in a novel Phkg2-/- mouse model.
- Common mutation in the PHKA2 gene with variable phenotype in patients with liver phosphorylase b kinase deficiency.
- Diagnosis and management of glycogen storage diseases type VI and IX: a clinical practice resource of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG).
- Genetically engineered calmodulins differentially activate target enzymes.
- Glycogen storage disease type IX: novel PHKA2 missense mutation and cirrhosis.
- Protein (serine and threonine) phosphate phosphatases.
- Role of autophosphorylation in regulating calmodulin-dependent protein kinases.
- The amino acid sequence of the delta subunit (calmodulin) of rabbit skeletal muscle phosphorylase kinase.
- The role of calmodulin in the structure and regulation of phosphorylase kinase from rabbit skeletal muscle.
- Variability of disease spectrum in children with liver phosphorylase kinase deficiency caused by mutations in the PHKG2 gene.