Subject Areas on Research
- AMP-activated protein kinase kinase: detection with recombinant AMPK alpha1 subunit.
- Activated α2-macroglobulin binding to cell surface GRP78 induces T-loop phosphorylation of Akt1 by PDK1 in association with Raptor.
- Adducin regulation. Definition of the calmodulin-binding domain and sites of phosphorylation by protein kinases A and C.
- C-Raf antagonizes apoptosis induced by IFN-alpha in human lung cancer cells by phosphorylation and increase of the intracellular content of elongation factor 1A.
- CRP: Cleavage of Radiolabeled Phosphoproteins.
- Mechanisms for regulation of calmodulin kinase IIalpha by Ca(2+)/calmodulin and autophosphorylation of threonine 286.
- Phosphorylation of 4E-BP1 in the mammalian brain is not altered by LRRK2 expression or pathogenic mutations.
- Phosphorylation of Threonine 794 on Tie1 by Rac1/PAK1 Reveals a Novel Angiogenesis Regulatory Pathway.
- Phosphorylation of the B1 (CD20) molecule by normal and malignant human B lymphocytes.
- Regulation of cell cycle progression and nuclear affinity of the retinoblastoma protein by protein phosphatases.
- Regulation of zipper-interacting protein kinase activity in vitro and in vivo by multisite phosphorylation.
- Renaturation and partial peptide sequencing of mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAP kinase) activator from rabbit skeletal muscle.
- Role for the PP2A/B56delta phosphatase in regulating 14-3-3 release from Cdc25 to control mitosis.
- Structural basis for the recognition of a bisphosphorylated MAP kinase peptide by human VHR protein Phosphatase.
- The checkpoint kinase Hsl1p is activated by Elm1p-dependent phosphorylation.
Keywords of People