Subject Areas on Research
- An AOTF-based dual-modality hyperspectral imaging system (DMHSI) capable of simultaneous fluorescence and reflectance imaging.
- Brightness of luminance distributions with gradual changes.
- Clinical validation of an automated thin-film reflectance method for measurement of magnesium in serum and urine.
- Cost-effective diffuse reflectance spectroscopy device for quantifying tissue absorption and scattering in vivo.
- Daily activity and light exposure levels for five species of lemurs at the Duke Lemur Center.
- Diagnosis of breast cancer using fluorescence and diffuse reflectance spectroscopy: a Monte-Carlo-model-based approach.
- Estimation of macular pigment optical density in the elderly: test-retest variability and effect of optical blur in pseudophakic subjects.
- Macular pigment optical density in the elderly: findings in a large biracial Midsouth population sample.
- Optically tunable nanoparticle contrast agents for early cancer detection: model-based analysis of gold nanoshells.
- Quantification of diabetic macular edema.
- Quantification of gas denucleation and thrombogenicity of vascular grafts.
- Quantitative diffuse reflectance and fluorescence spectroscopy: tool to monitor tumor physiology in vivo.
- Rapid pulse shaping with homodyne detection for measuring nonlinear optical signals
- Review of methods used to study oxygen transport at the microcirculatory level.
- The significance of automated systems for detecting significant bacteriuria.
- Use of genetic algorithms to optimize fiber optic probe design for the extraction of tissue optical properties.
Keywords of People