Subject Areas on Research
- A simple inexpensive method for objective assessment of human sperm movement characteristics.
- Adventitial endothelial implants reduce matrix metalloproteinase-2 expression and increase luminal diameter in porcine arteriovenous grafts.
- Basal-like cells constitute the proliferating cell population in cystic fibrosis airways.
- Biology of hepatocellular neoplasia in the mouse. II. Sequential enzyme histochemical analysis of BALB/c mouse liver during safrole-induced carcinogenesis.
- Biphenotypic sarcoma with characteristics of both a Ewing sarcoma and a desmoplastic small round cell tumor.
- Hemorrhage and thrombus formation in early experimental osteonecrosis.
- Interlaminar connections of the superior colliculus in the tree shrew. III: The optic layer.
- Is retinal photography useful in the measurement of stroke risk?
- Neuropathologic examination after 91 ECT treatments in a 92-year-old woman with late-onset depression.
- Periprosthetic femoral osteolysis around an uncemented nonmodular Moore prosthesis.
- Preparation and study of human eyes obtained postmortem with the Miyake posterior photographic technique.
- Schwannoma of the mediastinum diagnosed by EUS-guided fine needle aspiration.
- Systematics of the genus Chaetosphaeria and its allied genera: morphological and phylogenetic diversity in north temperate and neotropical taxa.
- Targeted deletion of angiotensin II type 1A receptor does not protect mice from progressive nephropathy of overload proteinuria.
- Use of specular photomicrography with a new type of film.
Keywords of People