Subject Areas on Research
- An unusual photoactivated skin eruption. Quinidine-induced livedo reticularis.
- Benefits and harms of doxycycline treatment for Gulf War veterans' illnesses: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- Defective dendritic cell maturation in a child with nucleotide excision repair deficiency and CD4 lymphopenia.
- Induction of oxidative cell damage by photo-treatment with zinc meta N-methylpyridylporphyrin.
- Laser-induced fluorescence spectroscopy for in vivo diagnosis of non-melanoma skin cancers.
- Modern approaches to photoprotection.
- Prolonged skin photosensitization induced by methoxsalen and subphototoxic UVA irradiation.
- Systemic reactions to imiquimod (Aldara).