Subject Areas on Research
- A stochastic evolutionary model for protein structure alignment and phylogeny.
- C-phycocyanin modulates selenite-induced cataractogenesis in rats.
- Location of helical regions in tetrapyrrole-containing proteins by a helical hydrophobic moment analysis. Application to phytochrome.
- Molecular modeling of phytochrome using constitutive C-phycocyanin from Fremyella diplosiphon as a putative structural template.
- Preliminary crystallographic investigations of two phycobiliproteins.
- Three-dimensional structures of C-phycocyanin and B-phycoerythrin at 5-A resolution.
- Transcriptional regulation of crystallin, redox, and apoptotic genes by C-Phycocyanin in the selenite-induced cataractogenic rat model.