Subject Areas on Research
- Apogamic development of plasmodia in the myxomycete Physarum polycephalum: a cinematographic analysis.
- Cellular events during sexual development from amoeba to plasmodium in the slime mould Physarum polycephalum.
- Complementation of npf mutations in diploid amoebae of Physarum polycephalum: the basis for a general method of complementation analysis at the amoebal stage.
- Polymorphism and uniparental inheritance of mitochondrial DNA in Physarum polycephalum.
- Rheological properties of living cytoplasm: endoplasm of Physarum plasmodium.