Subject Areas on Research
- 2012 ACCF/AHA/ACP/AATS/PCNA/SCAI/STS Guideline for the diagnosis and management of patients with stable ischemic heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines, and the American College of Physicians, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society of Thoracic Surgeons.
- 2017 AHA/ACC/HRS Guideline for Management of Patients With Ventricular Arrhythmias and the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death: Executive Summary: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society.
- A 5-year followup study of asymptomatic men with testicular microlithiasis.
- A Model for Vision Rehabilitation and the Role of the Physiatrist on the Interdisciplinary Team.
- A change in medical student attitudes of obstetrics-gynecology clerkships toward seeking consent for pelvic examinations on an anesthetized patient.
- A combination of physical examination and ECG detects the majority of hemodynamically significant heart defects in neonates with Down syndrome.
- A comparative assessment of alignment angle of the knee by radiographic and physical examination methods.
- A comparison by medicine residents of physical examination versus hand-carried ultrasound for estimation of right atrial pressure.
- A comparison of Icare PRO and Tono-Pen XL tonometers in anesthetized children.
- A comparison of symptomatology, physical examination, and vaginal cytology in the detection of recurrent cervical carcinoma after radical hysterectomy.
- A computer assisted method for nuclear cataract grading from slit-lamp images using ranking.
- A modeled economic analysis of a digital tele-ophthalmology system as used by three federal health care agencies for detecting proliferative diabetic retinopathy.
- A pilot study of clinical agreement in cardiovascular preparticipation examinations: how good is the standard of care?
- A prospective study of modified Ottawa ankle rules in a military population. Interobserver agreement between physical therapists and orthopaedic surgeons.
- A suggested model for physical examination and conservative treatment of athletic pubalgia.
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria Staging of Testicular Malignancy.
- ACSM-AMSSM Call to Action: Adapting Preparticipation Cardiovascular Screening to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Ability of Older Adults to Report Elder Abuse: An Emergency Department-Based Cross-Sectional Study.
- Accuracy of Clinical and Imaging Tests for the Diagnosis of Hip Dysplasia and Instability: A Systematic Review.
- Accuracy of ROPtool vs individual examiners in assessing retinal vascular tortuosity.
- Acute Achilles Tendon Ruptures.
- Adding Physical Impairment to Risk Stratification Improved Outcome Prediction in Low Back Pain.
- Adenocarcinoma of the liver without a detectable primary.
- Advanced Imaging Adds Little Value in the Diagnosis of Femoroacetabular Impingement Syndrome.
- Advances in neuropathic pain: diagnosis, mechanisms, and treatment recommendations.
- Aging and obesity: general assessment and management considerations.
- Allergic rhinitis--history and presentation.
- An international consensus on the appropriate evaluation and treatment for adults with spinal deformity.
- Anatomy and pathomechanics of shoulder instability.
- Anatomy, pathophysiology, and biomechanics of shoulder instability.
- Anemia and its impact on function in nursing home residents: what do we know?
- Anogenital Findings in 3569 Pediatric Examinations for Sexual Abuse/Assault.
- Are time or intensity factors important to the definition of metastases of unknown origin?
- Artificial intelligence for teleophthalmology-based diabetic retinopathy screening in a national programme: an economic analysis modelling study.
- Assessment of pelvic ring stability after injury. Indications for surgical stabilization.
- Atypical hyperplasia: frequency and mammographic and pathologic relationships in excisional biopsies guided with mammography and clinical examination.
- Behavioral economics and diabetic eye exams.
- Benefits and Harms of Breast Cancer Screening: A Systematic Review.
- Body mass index and future schizophrenia in Israeli male adolescents.
- Can we eliminate placebo in ALS clinical trials?
- Can we screen for pelvic organ prolapse without a physical examination in epidemiologic studies?
- Cancer screening behaviors and attitudes of women in southeastern Minnesota.
- Cardiovascular preparticipation screening of competitive athletes. American Heart Association.
- Cardiovascular preparticipation screening of competitive athletes: addendum: an addendum to a statement for health professionals from the Sudden Death Committee (Council on Clinical Cardiology) and the Congenital Cardiac Defects Committee (Council on Cardiovascular Disease in the Young), American Heart Association.
- Cardiovascular screening in asymptomatic adults: lessons for the diving world.
- Cases from the Osler Medical Service at Johns Hopkins University. Diffuse colonic angiodysplasia with chronic iron deficiency anemia.
- Cervical screening and general physical examination behaviors of women exposed in utero to diethylstilbestrol.
- Characterization of Face Transplant Candidates Evaluated at Cleveland Clinic and Algorithm to Maximize Efficacy of Screening Process.
- Chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.
- Classification and initial management of patients with unstable pelvic ring injuries.
- Clear writing, clear thinking and the disappearing art of the problem list.
- Clinical Approach to Diffuse Blisters.
- Clinical Examination of the Hip.
- Clinical Examination, Diagnostic Imaging, and Testing of Athletes With Groin Pain: An Evidence-Based Approach to Effective Management.
- Clinical and laboratory evaluation of the hypercoagulable states.
- Clinical and radiographic evaluation of the adult spinal deformity patient.
- Clinical assessment of acute heart failure syndromes: emergency department through the early post-discharge period.
- Clinical evaluation for sinusitis. Making the diagnosis by history and physical examination.
- Clinical examination following preoperative chemoradiation for rectal cancer is not a reliable surrogate end point.
- Clinical examination for the detection of protective sensation in the feet of diabetic patients. International Cooperative Group for Clinical Examination Research.
- Clinical examination variables discriminate among treatment-based classification groups: a study of construct validity in patients with acute low back pain.
- Clinical outcomes for patients classified by fear-avoidance beliefs and centralization phenomenon.
- Clinical practice guidance for radiotherapy planning after induction chemotherapy in locoregionally advanced head-and-neck cancer.
- Clinical practice guideline: management of sinusitis.
- Coagulation disorders and their cutaneous presentations: Diagnostic work-up and treatment.
- Combination of Goldman risk and initial cardiac troponin I for emergency department chest pain patient risk stratification.
- Combined lesions of the glenoid labrum.
- Competency checklists for strabismus surgery and retinopathy of prematurity examination.
- Congestive heart failure: Dx and Rx in the elderly.
- Correlation between quantitative whole-body muscle magnetic resonance imaging and clinical muscle weakness in Pompe disease.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of the diagnosis of meniscus tears.
- Cranial computed tomography before lumbar puncture: a prospective clinical evaluation.
- Current analysis of women athletes with pelvic pain.
- Curricular factors associated with medical students' practice of the skin cancer examination: an educational enhancement initiative by the integrated skin exam consortium.
- Dementia assessment and management.
- Dementia assessment and management.
- Depression in late life.
- Derivation of a clinical decision guide in the diagnosis of cervical facet joint pain.
- Developing predictive models for return to work using the Military Power, Performance and Prevention (MP3) musculoskeletal injury risk algorithm: a study protocol for an injury risk assessment programme.
- Development and pilot testing of an objective structured clinical examination (OSCE) on hoarseness.
- Development of a Comprehensive, Nonsurgical Joint Health Program for People With Osteoarthritis: A Case Report.
- Development of the Emergency Department Senior Abuse Identification (ED Senior AID) tool.
- Diagnosis and treatment of injuries to the posterolateral ligament complex.
- Diagnosis of Snapping Triceps with US.
- Diagnosis of obstructive airways disease from the clinical examination.
- Diagnosis of pheochromocytoma on physical examination.
- Diagnosis: History, Physical Examination, Imaging, and Arthroscopy: Proceedings of the International Consensus Meeting on Cartilage Repair of the Ankle.
- Diagnostic accuracy of clinical tests for the diagnosis of hip femoroacetabular impingement/labral tear: a systematic review with meta-analysis.
- Diagnostic accuracy of clinical tests of the hip: a systematic review with meta-analysis.
- Diagnostic accuracy of five orthopedic clinical tests for diagnosis of superior labrum anterior posterior (SLAP) lesions.
- Diagnostic criteria for late-onset (childhood and adult) Pompe disease.
- Diagnostic findings in painful adult scoliosis.
- Diagnostic strategies for unknown primary cancer.
- Diagnostic utility of clinical tests for spinal dysfunction.
- Differential diagnosis and management of ankylosing spondylitis masked as adhesive capsulitis: a resident's case problem.
- Difficult behaviors in long-term care patients with dementia.
- Difficult behaviors in long-term care patients with dementia.
- Dimensions of patient and physician roles in medical screening interviews.
- Direct observation of pain behavior in low back pain patients during physical examination.
- Direct questioning is more effective than patient-initiated report for the detection of sexually transmitted infections in a primary care HIV clinic in Western Kenya.
- Do opiates affect the clinical evaluation of patients with acute abdominal pain?
- Does This Patient Have Hip Osteoarthritis?: The Rational Clinical Examination Systematic Review.
- Does This Patient Have a Severe Snake Envenomation?: The Rational Clinical Examination Systematic Review.
- Does This Patient With Chest Pain Have Acute Coronary Syndrome?: The Rational Clinical Examination Systematic Review.
- Does physiotherapy diagnosis of shoulder pathology compare to arthroscopic findings?
- Does the clinical examination predict airflow limitation?
- Does the clinical examination predict lower extremity peripheral arterial disease?
- Does this adult patient have a blunt intra-abdominal injury?
- Does this adult patient have early HIV infection?: The Rational Clinical Examination systematic review.
- Does this child have acute otitis media?
- Does this child have appendicitis?
- Does this patient have a severe upper gastrointestinal bleed?
- Does this patient have myasthenia gravis?
- Does this patient have obstructive sleep apnea?: The Rational Clinical Examination systematic review.
- Does this patient have pulmonary embolism?
- Does this patient have sinusitis? Diagnosing acute sinusitis by history and physical examination.
- Does this patient with headache have a migraine or need neuroimaging?
- Does this patient with liver disease have cirrhosis?
- Does this patient with shoulder pain have rotator cuff disease?: The Rational Clinical Examination systematic review.
- Does this woman have an acute uncomplicated urinary tract infection?
- Does this woman have osteoporosis?
- Doha agreement meeting on terminology and definitions in groin pain in athletes.
- Don't ask, don't tell: a change in medical student attitudes after obstetrics/gynecology clerkships toward seeking consent for pelvic examinations on an anesthetized patient.
- ESC Guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation: The Task Force for the management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
- Early management of patients with acute heart failure: state of the art and future directions--a consensus document from the SAEM/HFSA acute heart failure working group.
- Ecstasy in the emergency department: MDMA ingestion.
- Effect of Swim Training on the Physical Characteristics of Competitive Adolescent Swimmers.
- Effect of patient position on clinical evaluation of pelvic organ prolapse.
- Effectiveness and Downstream Healthcare Utilization for Patients That Received Early Physical Therapy Versus Usual Care for Low Back Pain: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Effects of examination technique modifications on pelvic organ prolapse quantification (POP-Q) results.
- Effects of spinal manipulation on trunk proprioception in subjects with chronic low back pain during symptom remission.
- Emergency department pelvic examination and Pap testing: addressing patient misperceptions.
- Emergency management of the patient with seizures. 1. Generalized status epilepticus.
- Endorsement of the 66/68 Joint Count for the Measurement of Musculoskeletal Disease Activity: OMERACT 2018 Psoriatic Arthritis Workshop Report.
- Estimating the likelihood of severe coronary artery disease.
- Evaluating the yield of medical tests.
- Evaluation of a Novel Field Expedient Musculoskeletal Readiness Screening Tool in an Army Basic Training Population.
- Evaluation of a Remote Diagnosis Imaging Model vs Dilated Eye Examination in Referable Macular Degeneration.
- Evidence-Based Medicine Approach to Abdominal Pain.
- Examination of acetabular labral tear: a continued diagnostic challenge.
- Examination of posterolateral corner injuries.
- Examination of the Wrist.
- Examination without interview. Learning about the physical examination as a diagnostic tool.
- Factors Associated With High-Grade Lachman, Pivot Shift, and Anterior Drawer at the Time of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction.
- Factors associated with cervical arterial dysfunction: a survey of physical therapist educators in the United States.
- Factors associated with physiotherapists' confidence during assessment of clinical cervical and lumbar spine instability.
- Fecal Incontinence: Etiology, Diagnosis, and Management.
- Femoroacetabular impingement surgery: are we moving too fast and too far beyond the evidence?
- Foot and ankle infections: diagnosis and management.
- Foregone health care among adolescents.
- Frozen shoulder syndrome: diagnostic and treatment strategies in the primary care setting.
- Growth patterns reflect response to antiretroviral therapy in HIV-positive infants: potential utility in resource-poor settings.
- Guidelines for performing a comprehensive epicardial echocardiography examination: recommendations of the American Society of Echocardiography and the Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists.
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes.
- Higher order thinking about differential diagnosis.
- Hindfoot alignment of adult acquired flatfoot deformity: A comparison of clinical assessment and weightbearing cone beam CT examinations.
- Human Versus Machine: Comparing a Deep Learning Algorithm to Human Gradings for Detecting Glaucoma on Fundus Photographs.
- Identifiers suggestive of clinical cervical spine instability: a Delphi study of physical therapists.
- Impact of geographic density of eye care professionals on eye care among adults with diabetes.
- Impact of radical prostatectomy in the management of clinically localized disease.
- Important clinical descriptors to include in the examination and assessment of patients with femoroacetabular impingement syndrome: an international and multi-disciplinary Delphi survey.
- Improving Timeliness of Medical Evaluations for Children Entering Foster Care.
- In-Season Management of Anterior Shoulder Instability.
- Incidence of frailty among community-dwelling older adults: a nationally representative profile in China.
- Incomplete, intrasubstance strain injuries of the rectus femoris muscle.
- Initial evaluation and response criteria for patients with superficial bladder cancer. Report of a workshop.
- Inter-rater reliability of select physical examination procedures in patients with neck pain.
- Interdigital neuralgia.
- Intermittent testicular torsion.
- Intra- and interobserver reproducibility of the shoulder laxity examination.
- Investigation of nonmechanical findings during spinal movement screening for identifying and/or ruling out metastatic cancer.
- It's the patient, stupid!
- Large vessel pulmonary arteritis mimicking chronic thromboembolic disease.
- MR neurography: diagnostic utility in the surgical treatment of peripheral nerve disorders.
- Management of mid-season traumatic anterior shoulder instability in athletes.
- Management of multidirectional instability of the shoulder.
- Management of obstetrical brachial plexus palsy evaluation, prognosis, and primary surgical treatment.
- Managing Heavy Menstrual Bleeding in Women at Risk of Thrombosis.
- Measuring shortness of breath in heart failure (SOB-HF): development and validation of a new dyspnoea assessment tool.
- Medical Management of Patients With a Left Ventricular Assist Device for the Non-Left Ventricular Assist Device Specialist.
- Medical problems associated with aging.
- Medical qualification of a commercial spaceflight participant: not your average astronaut.
- Medicolegal aspects of sports medicine.
- Metal-on-Metal Total Hip Arthroplasty: Patient Evaluation and Treatment.
- Neuralgic amyotrophy (Parsonage-Turner syndrome).
- Nonoperative and operative management of snapping scapula.
- Nonsurgical Management of Midsubstance Achilles Tendinopathy.
- Nursery Neurobiologic Risk Score: important factor in predicting outcome in very low birth weight infants.
- Nutrition assessment of the critically ill adult.
- Observer variability in the pulmonary examination.
- Office management of female urinary incontinence.
- Optimal visual perception and detection of oral cavity neoplasia.
- Pain assessment and treatment disparities: a virtual human technology investigation.
- Pathologic changes associated with shoulder dislocations. Arthroscopic and physical examination findings in first-time, traumatic anterior dislocations.
- Pediatric triage: a review of emergency education literature.
- Physical Examination Findings Among Children and Adolescents With Obesity: An Evidence-Based Review.
- Physical examination of dizziness in athletes after a concussion: A descriptive study.
- Physical examination of the hand.
- Physical examination tests for assessing a torn meniscus in the knee: a systematic review with meta-analysis.
- Physical examination tests for hip dysfunction and injury.
- Physical examination tests for screening and diagnosis of cervicogenic headache: A systematic review.
- Physical examination tests of the shoulder: a systematic review with meta-analysis of individual tests.
- Physical rehabilitation research and pain science.
- Posterolateral rotatory instability of the elbow.
- Potential selection bias in a community-based study of PSA levels in African-American men.
- Pre-participation physical evaluations for athletes.
- Prediction of differential adult health burden by conduct problem subtypes in males.
- Predictors of postherpetic neuralgia among patients with herpes zoster: a prospective study.
- Preoperative Assessment of the Peroneal Tendons in Lateral Ankle Instability: Examining Clinical Factors, Magnetic Resonance Imaging Sensitivity, and Their Relationship.
- Prognostic Implications of Congestion on Physical Examination Among Contemporary Patients With Heart Failure and Reduced Ejection Fraction: PARADIGM-HF.
- Prognostic value of the clinical examination of the diabetic foot ulcer.
- Prostate cancer early detection practices among men with a family history of disease.
- Prune belly syndrome. A focused physical assessment.
- Quantitating bedside diagnosis: clinical evaluation of ascites.
- Quantitative approaches to clinical diagnosis of cancer in elderly patients.
- Quantitative assessments from the clinical examination. How should clinicians integrate the numerous results?
- ROPtool analysis of images acquired using a noncontact handheld fundus camera (Pictor)--a pilot study.
- Racial differences in glaucoma care: the longitudinal pattern of care.
- Regular examinations for toxic maculopathy in long-term chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine users.
- Regularity of preventive foot care in persons with diabetes: results from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study.
- Relation of Volume Overload to Clinical Outcomes in Acute Heart Failure (From ASCEND-HF).
- Relationship between clinical evaluation of peripheral perfusion and global hemodynamics in adults after cardiac surgery.
- Reliability and diagnostic accuracy of clinical special tests for myelopathy in patients seen for cervical dysfunction.
- Reliability and precision of hip proprioception methods in healthy individuals.
- Reproducibility and accuracy among primary care providers of a screening examination for foot ulcer risk among diabetic patients.
- Response to letter to the editor: 'Physical examination tests for screening and diagnosis of cervicogenic headache: A systematic review'.
- Results following treatment of traumatic dislocations of the knee joint.
- Return to play and recurrent instability after in-season anterior shoulder instability: a prospective multicenter study.
- Role of endomyocardial biopsy in rejection surveillance after heart transplantation in neonates and children.
- S3 detection as a diagnostic and prognostic aid in emergency department patients with acute dyspnea.
- Screening examination of premature infants for retinopathy of prematurity.
- Screening for structural heart disease: time to stop listening and start looking.
- Screening, early detection, and diagnosis of pulmonary arterial hypertension: ACCP evidence-based clinical practice guidelines.
- Sensitivity of a clinical examination to predict need for radiography in children with ankle injuries: a prospective study.
- Should physicians screen for oral disease? A physical examination study of the oral cavity.
- Shoulder instability and impingement in throwing athletes.
- Significance of minor eye signs in headache of migraine type.
- Soft-tissue management in revision total shoulder arthroplasty.
- Stool appearance in intussusception: assessing the value of the term "currant jelly".
- Subjective and objective descriptors of clinical lumbar spine instability: a Delphi study.
- Surgical Treatment of Labral Tears: Debridement, Repair, and Reconstruction.
- Surgical transplant physical examination: correlation of renal resistance index and biopsy-proven chronic allograft nephropathy.
- Surveillance strategies in the follow-up of melanoma patients: too much or not enough?
- Suspected appendicitis.
- Systematic review of diagnostic accuracy of patient history, clinical findings, and physical tests in the diagnosis of lumbar spinal stenosis.
- Systematic review: the value of the periodic health evaluation.
- Teaching bedside cardiologic examination skills using "Harvey", the cardiology patient simulator.
- Teaching cardiovascular examination skills: results from a randomized controlled trial.
- Technology-enabled activation of skin cancer screening for hematopoietic cell transplantation survivors and their primary care providers (TEACH).
- Telemedicine visits in myasthenia gravis: Expert guidance and the Myasthenia Gravis Core Exam (MG-CE).
- Temporal Trends and Prognosis of Physical Examination Findings in Patients With Acute Decompensated Heart Failure: The ARIC Study Community Surveillance.
- Terminology of pelvic organ prolapse.
- The Controversy Surrounding the Treatment of Deltoid and Syndesmotic Injuries of the Ankle: Is There Any Consensus?
- The Emergency Physical.
- The Rational Clinical Examination. Does this patient have abnormal central venous pressure?
- The STARD statement for reporting diagnostic accuracy studies: application to the history and physical examination.
- The Skin Cancer Objective Structured Clinical Examination (SCOSCE): A multi-institutional collaboration to develop and validate a clinical skills assessment for melanoma.
- The Value Added of Advanced Imaging in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Triangular Fibrocartilage Complex Pathology.
- The cancer screening practices of adult survivors of childhood cancer: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- The cardiovascular evaluation of women athletes.
- The clinical examination. An agenda to make it more rational.
- The diagnostic credibility of second impact syndrome: A systematic literature review.
- The healthy diver: A cross-sectional survey to evaluate the health status of recreational scuba diver members of Divers Alert Network (DAN).
- The impact of total body photography on biopsy rate in patients from a pigmented lesion clinic.
- The influence of history on interobserver agreement for diagnosing actinic keratoses and malignant skin lesions.
- The master female athlete.
- The midline part: an important physical clue to the clinical diagnosis of androgenetic alopecia in women.
- The psychiatric use of electrically induced seizures.
- The rational clinical examination. Clinical assessment of stroke.
- The rational clinical examination. Does this patient have a torn meniscus or ligament of the knee? Value of the physical examination.
- The rational clinical examination. Does this patient have abdominal aortic aneurysm?
- The rational clinical examination. Does this patient have ascites? How to divine fluid in the abdomen.
- The rational clinical examination. Is this patient having a myocardial infarction?
- The rational clinical examination. Is this patient hypovolemic?
- The relationship between chief complaint and comparable sign in patients with spinal pain: An exploratory study.
- The responsiveness and minimally important difference for the Accidental Bowel Leakage Evaluation questionnaire.
- The value of mammography screening in women under age 50 years.
- Time, now, to recover the fun in the physical examination rather than abandon it.
- Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) collaborative care for patients with axial spondyloarthritis (AcuSpA): protocol for a pragmatic randomized controlled trial.
- Treatment effect modifiers for individuals with acute low back pain: secondary analysis of the TARGET trial.
- Trends of children being given advice for dental checkups and having a dental visit in the United States: 2001-2016.
- Troubleshooting the malfunctioning Scott artificial urinary sphincter.
- Turning Objective Structured Clinical Examinations into Reality.
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Midurethral Sling Position and Correlation to Physical Examination and Patient Symptoms.
- Undercover and overlooked.
- Understanding PROMIS.
- Upper respiratory problems.
- Use of a Structured Observation Tool to Promote Medical Student Engagement in Trauma Resuscitations.
- Using Objective Structured Clinical Examinations to Assess Intern Orthopaedic Physical Examination Skills: A Multimodal Didactic Comparison.
- Utility of the Cardiovascular Physical Examination and Impact of Spironolactone in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction.
- Validity of the posterior tibial edema sign in posterior tibial tendon dysfunction.
- Value of the history and physical in identifying patients at increased risk for coronary artery disease.
- Value of the periodic health evaluation.
- Variability in expert assessments of child physical abuse likelihood.
- Variability in the diagnosis and point selection for persons with frequent headache by traditional Chinese medicine acupuncturists.
- Venous thrombosis in patients with short- and long-term central venous catheter-associated Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia.
- Verbal response mode profiles of patients and physicians in medical screening interviews
- Vertebral compression fractures in primary care: recommendations from a consensus panel.
- Weight-bearing radiographs and cone-beam computed tomography examinations in adult acquired flatfoot deformity.
- What Risk Factors Are Associated With Musculoskeletal Injury in US Army Rangers? A Prospective Prognostic Study.
- Which physical examination tests provide clinicians with the most value when examining the shoulder? Update of a systematic review with meta-analysis of individual tests.
- Whole-body magnetic resonance imaging in late-onset Pompe disease: Clinical utility and correlation with functional measures.
- Will This Patient Be Difficult to Intubate?: The Rational Clinical Examination Systematic Review.
- Will the history and physical examination help establish that irritable bowel syndrome is causing this patient's lower gastrointestinal tract symptoms?
- Worksite smoking cessation initiatives: review and recommendations.
Keywords of People
- Alexander, John Hunter Peel, Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Cardiology
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
- Orlando, Lori Ann, Professor of Medicine, Medicine, General Internal Medicine