Subject Areas on Research
- A New Definition of Pain: Update and Implications for Physical Therapist Practice and Rehabilitation Science.
- Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Recommends Prospective Registration of Systematic Reviews.
- Assessing the Field of Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine's Interest in Expanding Fellowship Training to Pediatricians.
- Brain Gaming: A User's Product Guide for the Clinician.
- Can eHealth Technology Enhance the Patient-Provider Relationship in Rehabilitation?
- Certification in neuromuscular medicine: a new neurologic subspecialty.
- Innovations With 3-Dimensional Printing in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: A Review of the Literature.
- New horizons in stroke rehabilitation research.
- Osteoarthritis in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Perspectives on posttraumatic fibromyalgia: a random survey of Canadian general practitioners, orthopedists, physiatrists, and rheumatologists.
- Physical Rehabilitation Needs Per Condition Type: Results From the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017.
- Residency and Beyond: Subspecialization Trends Among Graduating Physiatry Residents and the Musculoskeletal Curriculum.
- The State of the Field: Results from the 2014 and 2017 Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Practice Surveys.
- What Now for Rehabilitation Specialists? Coronavirus Disease 2019 Questions and Answers.
Keywords of People