Subject Areas on Research
- Effects of race and poverty on the process and outcome of inpatient rehabilitation services among stroke patients.
- Intrinsic and extrinsic predictors of work satisfaction in ambulatory care and hospital settings.
- Manual therapy provided by physical therapists in a hospital-based setting: a retrospective analysis.
- Rehabilitation after hip fracture--equal opportunity for all?
- Selection of clinical education centers in physical therapy.
- The impact of the prospective payment system: perceived changes in the nature of practice and clinical education.
- Use of physical therapy in patients hospitalized with a diagnosis of generalized weakness: a retrospective study.