Subject Areas on Research
- A survey of inhalational anaesthetic abuse in anaesthesia training programmes.
- A survey of propofol abuse in academic anesthesia programs.
- Cognitive impairment in physicians.
- Impaired black physicians: a methodology for detection and rehabilitation.
- Pursuing professional accountability: an evidence-based approach to addressing residents with behavioral problems.
- Suspicionless drug testing of physicians.
- The Impaired Surgeon.
- To tell the truth: potential liability for concealing physician impairment.