Subject Areas on Research
- Does an offer for a free on-line continuing medical education (CME) activity increase physician survey response rate? A randomized trial.
- Does perverse economic incentive lead to the irrational uses of medicines?
- Financial implications of a model heart failure disease management program for providers, hospital, healthcare systems, and payer perspectives.
- From physician to consumer: the effectiveness of strategies to manage health care utilization.
- Improving Resident and Fellow Engagement in Patient Safety Through a Graduate Medical Education Incentive Program.
- Managed care organizations should not disclose their physicians' financial incentives.
- New strategies for aligning physicians with health system incentives.
- Outcomes of states' scholarship, loan repayment, and related programs for physicians.
- Reassessing ACOs and Health Care Reform.
- Using Behavioral Economics to Design Physician Incentives That Deliver High-Value Care.
- Why pay for performance may be incompatible with quality improvement.
Keywords of People