Subject Areas on Research
- Changing medical doctor productivity and its affecting factors in rural China.
- Determining the cause of memory loss in the elderly. From in-office screening to neuropsychological referral.
- Ergonomics in office-based surgery: a survey-guided observational study.
- Office preparedness for pediatric emergencies: a randomized, controlled trial of an office-based training program.
- Relationship of health-related quality of life to health care utilization and mortality among older adults.
- Reproducibility of masked hypertension in adults with untreated borderline office blood pressure: comparison of ambulatory and home monitoring.
- The cost-effectiveness of routine office-based identification and subsequent medical treatment of primary open-angle glaucoma in the United States.
- Vaccine storage practices in primary care physician offices: assessment and intervention.