Subject Areas on Research
- Brain-wide Electrical Spatiotemporal Dynamics Encode Depression Vulnerability.
- Mechano-acoustic sensing of physiological processes and body motions via a soft wireless device placed at the suprasternal notch.
- Multiscale Functional and Molecular Photoacoustic Tomography.
- Multivariate analysis of attachment of biofouling organisms in response to material surface characteristics.
- Novel Approach for Detecting the Neurological or Behavioral Impact of Physiological Episodes (PEs) in Military Aircraft Crews.
- Use of a physiologic scoring system during interhospital transport of pediatric patients.