Subject Areas on Research
- Alcoholism and depressive disorders: is cholinergic sensitivity a biological marker?
- CHEMICAL STIMULATION OF RED NUCLEUS, SUBSTANTIA NIGRA, AND BASIS PEDUNCULI IN ALERT CATS.
- Chlorpyrifos affects phenotypic outcomes in a model of mammalian neurodevelopment: critical stages targeting differentiation in PC12 cells.
- Cholinergic and adrenergic activating agents as antagonists of the EEG effects of hemicholinium-3.
- Chronic administration of U50,488H fails to produce hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis tolerance in neonatal rats.
- Effects of diisopropyl phosphorofluoridate (DFP) on CA3 and CA1 responses in rat hippocampus.
- Effects of neurochemicals upon a dinoflagellate photoresponse.
- Effects of physostigmine on rat brain acetylcholine, acetylcholinesterase and conditioned pole jumping.
- Effects of specific mu and kappa opiate tolerance and abstinence on hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis secretion in the rat.
- Experimental thalamic epileptic discharge.
- Maturation of acetylcholinesterase expression in tracheal smooth muscle contraction.
- Muscarinic cholinergic regulation of epileptic spiking in kindling.
- Ontogenic expression of acetylcholinesterase activity in trachealis of young swine.
- Physiological mechanisms mediating enhanced force generation during development and immune sensitization.
- Psychopharmacological investigations of a lead-induced long-term cognitive deficit in monkeys.
- Reversal of systemic toxic effects of scopolamine with physostigmine salicylate.
- Role of cholinergic mechanisms in states of wakefulness and sleep.
- Screening for developmental neurotoxicity using PC12 cells: comparisons of organophosphates with a carbamate, an organochlorine, and divalent nickel.
- The acute toxicity of drugs acting at cholinoceptive sites and twenty-four hour rhythms in brain acetylcholine.