Subject Areas on Research
- A new role for phytochromes in temperature-dependent germination.
- Brassinosteroid, gibberellin, and phytochrome signalling pathways impinge on a common transcription module in Arabidopsis
- Diversification of phytochrome contributions to germination as a function of seed-maturation environment.
- Domain structure of phytochrome from Avena sativa visualized by electron microscopy.
- Horizontal transfer of an adaptive chimeric photoreceptor from bryophytes to ferns
- Mechanism of Dual Targeting of the Phytochrome Signaling Component HEMERA/pTAC12 to Plastids and the Nucleus.
- Multiscale photoacoustic tomography using reversibly switchable bacterial phytochrome as a near-infrared photochromic probe.
- NCP activates chloroplast transcription by controlling phytochrome-dependent dual nuclear and plastidial switches.
- PHYD prevents secondary dormancy establishment of seeds exposed to high temperature and is associated with lower PIL5 accumulation.
- Photosensing fungi: phytochrome in the spotlight.
- Phytochrome diversity in green plants and the origin of canonical plant phytochromes
- Phytochrome mediates germination responses to multiple seasonal cues.
- Phytochrome regulation and differential expression of gibberellin 3b-hydroxylase genes in germinating Arabidopsis seeds
- Protein-based molecular contrast optical coherence tomography with phytochrome as the contrast agent.
- Regulation of hormone metabolism in Arabidopsis seeds: phytochrome regulation of abscisic acid metabolism and abscisic acid regulation of gibberellin metabolism.
- Selective sweeps and intercontinental migration in the cosmopolitan moss Ceratodon purpureus (Hedw.) Brid.
Keywords of People