Subject Areas on Research
- An adaptable mesocosm platform for performing integrated assessments of nanomaterial risk in complex environmental systems.
- Bacterial photosynthesis in surface waters of the open ocean.
- In situ measurements of phytoplankton fluorescence using low cost electronics.
- Marine diatom proteorhodopsins and their potential role in coping with low iron availability.
- NanoSIMS single cell analyses reveal the contrasting nitrogen sources for small phytoplankton.
- Photosynthetic maximum quantum yield increases are an essential component of the Southern Ocean phytoplankton response to iron.
- Southern Ocean Iron Enrichment Experiment: Carbon Cycling in High- and Low-Si Waters
- Strategies among phytoplankton in response to alleviation of nutrient stress in a subtropical gyre.
- Techniques for quantifying phytoplankton biodiversity.
- The Southern Ocean biological response to aeolian iron deposition
- The effect of advection on the nutrient reservoir in the North Atlantic subtropical gyre.
- Trends in tuna carbon isotopes suggest global changes in pelagic phytoplankton communities.
- Widespread phytoplankton blooms triggered by 2019-2020 Australian wildfires.
Keywords of People