Subject Areas on Research
- An adaptable mesocosm platform for performing integrated assessments of nanomaterial risk in complex environmental systems.
- Bacterial photosynthesis in surface waters of the open ocean.
- Global analysis of nitrogen and phosphorus limitation of primary producers in freshwater, marine and terrestrial ecosystems.
- Marine diatom proteorhodopsins and their potential role in coping with low iron availability.
- NanoSIMS single cell analyses reveal the contrasting nitrogen sources for small phytoplankton.
- Photosynthetic maximum quantum yield increases are an essential component of the Southern Ocean phytoplankton response to iron.
- Southern Ocean iron enrichment experiment: carbon cycling in high- and low-Si waters.
- Techniques for quantifying phytoplankton biodiversity.
- The Southern Ocean biological response to aeolian iron deposition
- The effect of advection on the nutrient reservoir in the North Atlantic subtropical gyre.
Keywords of People