Subject Areas on Research
- A pial window model for the intracranial study of human glioma microvascular function.
- Correlation of intrinsic optical signal, cerebral blood flow, and evoked potentials during activation of rat somatosensory cortex.
- Distribution of amyloid precursor protein and amyloid-beta in ocular hypertensive C57BL/6 mouse eyes.
- Endovascular treatment of cerebral dural and pial arteriovenous fistulas.
- Expression of TGFalpha in meningiomas.
- Gadolinium enhancement of the leptomeninges caused by hydrocephalus: a potential mimic of leptomeningeal metastasis.
- Identification and characterization of adrenergic receptors and catecholamine-stimulated adenylate cyclase in hog pial membranes.
- In vivo penetration mechanics and mechanical properties of mouse brain tissue at micrometer scales.
- Leptomeningeal dissemination of optic pathway gliomas in three children.
- Pial arterial pressure in cats following middle cerebral artery occlusion. II. Relationship to regional disturbance of energy metabolism.
- Possible role for vascular cell proliferation in cerebral vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Primary intracranial melanoma presenting as a suprasellar tumor.
- Sneddon's syndrome with granulomatous leptomeningeal infiltration.
- The identification of adrenergic receptors in human pial membranes.
Keywords of People