Subject Areas on Research
- Changes in streptonigrin lethality during adaptation of Escherichia coli to picolinic acid. Correlation with intracellular picolinate and iron uptake.
- Chromium(III) picolinate produces chromosome damage in Chinese hamster ovary cells.
- Effectiveness of chromium in atypical depression: a placebo-controlled trial.
- Efficient hepatic glycogen synthesis in refeeding rats requires continued carbon flow through the gluconeogenic pathway.
- Nonpharmacologic treatments for depression in patients with coronary heart disease.
- Simultaneous determination of alpha-aminoadipic semialdehyde, piperideine-6-carboxylate and pipecolic acid by LC-MS/MS for pyridoxine-dependent seizures and folinic acid-responsive seizures.