Subject Areas on Research
- Gene Expression Profiles Link Respiratory Viral Infection, Platelet Response to Aspirin, and Acute Myocardial Infarction.
- Identification of a Novel Inhibitor of Human Rhinovirus Replication and Inflammation in Airway Epithelial Cells.
- Longitudinal analysis of leukocyte differentials in peripheral blood of patients with acute respiratory viral infections.
- The polypyrimidine tract binding protein is required for efficient picornavirus gene expression and propagation.
- Tollip SNP rs5743899 modulates human airway epithelial responses to rhinovirus infection.
- [Human immunodeficiency virus-infected patients with community-acquired pneumonia: implication of respiratory viruses].
Keywords of People