Subject Areas on Research
- Gene Expression Profiles Link Respiratory Viral Infection, Platelet Response to Aspirin, and Acute Myocardial Infarction.
- Identification of a Novel Inhibitor of Human Rhinovirus Replication and Inflammation in Airway Epithelial Cells.
- Longitudinal analysis of leukocyte differentials in peripheral blood of patients with acute respiratory viral infections.
- Neonatal rhinovirus infection induces mucous metaplasia and airways hyperresponsiveness.
- The polypyrimidine tract binding protein is required for efficient picornavirus gene expression and propagation.
Keywords of People
- McClain, Micah Thomas, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Infectious Diseases