Subject Areas on Research
- Collagen changes in rat cervix in pregnancy--polarized light microscopic and electron microscopic studies.
- Conventional and confocal fluorescence microscopy of collagen fibers in the heart.
- Hapten addition to an MHC class I-binding peptide causes substantial adjustments of the TCR structure of the responding CD8(+) T cells.
- Picrosirius red staining of cardiac muscle following phosphomolybdic acid treatment.
- The analytical change in plasma creatinine that constitutes a biologic/physiologic change.