Subject Areas on Research
- Acute renal failure and pigmentation due to phenazopyridine (Pyridium).
- Complete correction of hyperphenylalaninemia following liver-directed, recombinant AAV2/8 vector-mediated gene therapy in murine phenylketonuria.
- Cutaneous pigmentation secondary to amiodarone therapy.
- Diagnosing and managing cutaneous pigmented lesions: primary care physicians versus dermatologists.
- Disorders of the nails and hair associated with human immunodeficiency virus infection.
- External ocular pigmentation.
- Long-term follow-up of cutaneous changes in siblings with mandibuloacral dysplasia who were originally considered to have hereditary sclerosing poikiloderma.
- Multiple benign juvenile melanoma.
- Painful ear nodules.
- Punch biopsy vs. shave biopsy: a comparison of margin status of clinically atypical pigmented lesions.
- Red fingers syndrome in a patient with pseudolymphoma.
- Skin manifestations in individuals of African or Asian descent.
- Spatial correlation between hyperpigmentary changes on color fundus photography and hyperreflective foci on SDOCT in intermediate AMD.
- The fine structure of an iridectomy specimen from a patient with latanoprost-induced eye color change.
- Thioridazine retinopathy within the upper dosage limit.
Keywords of People