Subject Areas on Research
- A 9-Year retrospective review of antibiotic cycling in a surgical intensive care unit.
- Comparison of in vitro activity of moxalactam (LY127935) with cefazolin, amikacin, tobramycin, carbenicillin, piperacillin, and ticarcillin against 420 blood culture isolates.
- Comparison of the incidence of vancomycin-induced nephrotoxicity in hospitalized patients with and without concomitant piperacillin-tazobactam.
- Constructing unit-specific empiric treatment guidelines for catheter-related and primary bacteremia by determining the likelihood of inadequate therapy.
- Developmental pharmacokinetics of piperacillin and tazobactam using plasma and dried blood spots from infants.
- Dosing antibiotics in neonates: review of the pharmacokinetic data.
- Fatal noncutaneous visceral infection with varicella-zoster virus in a patient with lymphoma after autologous bone marrow transplantation.
- Implementation of antibiotic rotation protocol improves antibiotic susceptibility profile in a surgical intensive care unit.
- New antibiotic dosing in infants.
- Population pharmacokinetics of piperacillin using scavenged samples from preterm infants.
- Quality control limits for ampicillin, carbenicillin, mezlocillin, and piperacillin disk diffusion susceptibility tests: a collaborative study.
- Single-dose versus multiple-dose piperacillin prophylaxis in primary cesarean operation.
- Trends in antimicrobial resistance among Bacteroides species and Parabacteroides species in the United States from 2010-2012 with comparison to 2008-2009.
- Use of Population Pharmacokinetics and Electronic Health Records to Assess Piperacillin-Tazobactam Safety in Infants.
Keywords of People