Subject Areas on Research
- Esophagitis caused by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medication: case reports and review of the literature on pill-induced esophageal injury.
- Healing of experimental muscle strains and the effects of nonsteroidal antiinflammatory medication.
- Mast cells are critical for protection against peptic ulcers induced by the NSAID piroxicam.
- Piroxicam treatment of IL-10-deficient mice enhances colonic epithelial apoptosis and mucosal exposure to intestinal bacteria.
- Role of mast cells in inflammatory bowel disease and inflammation-associated colorectal neoplasia in IL-10-deficient mice.
- The prostaglandin E2 EP1 receptor mediates pain perception and regulates blood pressure.
- Treatment with oral bromelain decreases colonic inflammation in the IL-10-deficient murine model of inflammatory bowel disease.