Subject Areas on Research
- Acoustic model investigation of a multiple carrier frequency algorithm for encoding fine frequency structure: implications for cochlear implants.
- Assessing the pitch structure associated with multiple rates and places for cochlear implant users.
- Distortion of ERP averages due to overlap from temporally adjacent ERPs: analysis and correction.
- Range effects of an irrelevant dimension on classification.
- Regional cerebral blood flow correlates of a dichotic listening task.
- Sensory coding.