Subject Areas on Research
- A brain magnetic resonance imaging study of pituitary gland morphology in anorexia nervosa and bulimia.
- Action potential broadening and frequency-dependent facilitation of calcium signals in pituitary nerve terminals.
- Effect of vinblastine on neurohypophysial and adenohypophysial microtubules.
- Identification of the D2-dopamine receptor binding subunit in several mammalian tissues and species by photoaffinity labeling.
- Neuroendocrine control of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) secretion: II. Is follistatin-induced suppression of FSH secretion mediated via changes in activin availability and does it involve changes in gonadotropin-releasing hormone secretion?
- The effect of hypoxia on neurohypophyseal hormone release in fetal and maternal sheep.
- [On the existence of 2 types of substances with hypophysiotropic activity: a-CRF and beta-CRF (corticotrophin-releasing factor)].