Subject Areas on Research
- A review of surgical treatment of undescended testes with emphasis on anatomical position.
- Developmental changes in pituitary-gonadal function in free-ranging lions (Panthera leo leo) of the Serengeti Plains and Ngorongoro Crater
- Equivalency of human menopausal gonadotropin and follicle-stimulating hormone stimulation after gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist suppression.
- In-vitro fertilization and embryo transfer in patients with endometriosis: impact of a gonadotrophin releasing hormone agonist.
- Regulation by and of calmodulin in mammalian cells.
- The hypogonadotropic state of the prepubertal male rhesus monkey (Macaca mulatta) is not associated with a decrease in hypothalamic gonadotropin-releasing hormone content.
- The perimenopausal patient in in vitro fertilization: the use of gonadotropin-releasing hormone.
- The value of basal and/or stimulated serum gonadotropin levels in prediction of stimulation response and in vitro fertilization outcome.