Subject Areas on Research
- Chronic pain and depression. IV. DST as a discriminator between chronic pain and depression.
- Pituitary-adrenal function in depression.
- Resistance to suppression by dexamethasone of plasma 11-O.H.C.S. levels in severe depressive illness.
- The primary empty sella: clinical and radiographic characteristics and endocrine function.
- Virilization during pregnancy associated with polycystic ovary disease.
- Voluntary wheel running initially increases adrenal sensitivity to adrenocorticotrophic hormone, which is attenuated with long-term training.