Subject Areas on Research
- Acute abdomen caused by placenta percreta in the second trimester.
- Blood-Conservation Strategies in a Blood-Refusal Parturient with Placenta Previa and Placenta Percreta.
- Conservative management of morbidly adherent placenta: expert review.
- Medical and surgical treatment of placenta percreta to optimize bladder preservation.
- Multidisciplinary management of placenta percreta complicated by embolic phenomena.
- Previous cesarean section, placenta increta, and uterine rupture in second-trimester abortion.
Keywords of People
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
- Gilner, Jennifer B, Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal Fetal Medicine