Subject Areas on Research
- A physiologic model of the dehydroepiandrosterone to estrogen conversion system in the fetoplacental unit. II. Preliminary clinical application--the dehydroepiandrosterone loading test.
- Diagnosis of placental malaria in poorly fixed and processed placental tissue.
- Hydrops fetalis associated with idiopathic arterial calcification.
- Increased risk of low birth weight in women with placental malaria associated with P. falciparum VAR2CSA clade.
- Lack of an association between antibodies to Plasmodium falciparum glycosylphosphatidylinositols and malaria-associated placental changes in Cameroonian women with preterm and full-term deliveries.
- Maternal prepregnancy obesity is associated with higher risk of placental pathological lesions.
- Parasitic infections in pregnancy.
- Placental evaluation with magnetic resonance.
- Predictors of preterm birth in patients with mild systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Predictors of vaginal bleeding during the first two trimesters of pregnancy.
- Premature placental calcification in maternal cigarette smokers.
- Risk factors for uteroplacental vascular compromise and inflammation.
- The dehydroepiandrosterone loading test. III. A possible placental function test.
- The frequency of transplacental hemorrhage in patients with threatened abortions.
- The placenta--an overlooked organ.
- Ultrasound of the postpartum uterus. Prediction of retained placental tissue.
Keywords of People