Subject Areas on Research
- Bisphenol A exposure alters placentation and causes preeclampsia-like features in pregnant mice involved in reprogramming of DNA methylation of WNT2.
- Circulating angiogenic factors and abnormal uterine artery Doppler velocimetry in the second trimester.
- Evidence that mouse Bmp8a (Op2) and Bmp8b are duplicated genes that play a role in spermatogenesis and placental development.
- Loss of receptor activity-modifying protein 2 in mice causes placental dysfunction and alters PTH1R regulation.
- Microparasites and Placental Invasiveness in Eutherian Mammals.
- Relationship between birth size and coronary heart disease in China.