Subject Areas on Research
- Determination of total folate in plant material by chemical conversion into para-aminobenzoic acid followed by high performance liquid chromatography combined with on-line postcolumn derivatization and fluorescence detection.
- Ecological approaches and the development of "truly integrated" pest management.
- Feeding behavior, diet, and the functional consequences of jaw form in orangutans, with implications for the evolution of Pongo.
- Intervention trial to assess arsenic exposure from food crops in Bangladesh.
- Photoinhibition and excitation quenching in photosystem II of photosynthesis, from fluorescence induction measurements.
- Simultaneous effects of food limitation and inducible resistance on herbivore population dynamics.
- Use of traditional Indian foods by Cherokee youths in Cherokee, North Carolina.