Subject Areas on Research
- Acute effects of changing plasma osmolality and colloid oncotic pressure on the formation of brain edema after cryogenic injury.
- Adverse Renal Response to Decongestion in the Obese Phenotype of Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction.
- Calculated Estimates of Plasma Volume in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure-Comparison With Measured Volumes.
- Correlation of Quantitated Intravascular Volume with Blood Pressure in Patients with Systemic Hypertension.
- Goal-directed intraoperative fluid administration reduces length of hospital stay after major surgery.
- Obesity-related plasma hemodilution and PSA concentration among men with prostate cancer.
- Plasma Volume Status and Its Association With In-Hospital and Postdischarge Outcomes in Decompensated Heart Failure.
- Plasma volume and sulfate spaces in acute combat casualties.
- Prognostic value of estimated plasma volume in acute heart failure in three cohort studies.
- Response to Letter to the Editor by Dr Kobayashi and Colleagues.
- The association of rapid volume expansion and intraventricular hemorrhage in the preterm infant.
- The influence of halothane, isoflurane, and pentobarbital on cerebral plasma volume in hypocapnic and normocapnic rats.
- Urinary vasopressin and aldosterone and plasma volume during a saturation dive to 450 m.
- Worsening renal function during decongestion among patients hospitalized for heart failure: Findings from the Evaluation Study of Congestive Heart Failure and Pulmonary Artery Catheterization Effectiveness (ESCAPE) trial.
Keywords of People