Subject Areas on Research
- Acute effects of changing plasma osmolality and colloid oncotic pressure on the formation of brain edema after cryogenic injury.
- Changes in the plasma volume ( 125 I-serum albumin label) and the total circulating erythrocyte mass ( 51 CrO 4 label) in Japanese quail treated with stilbestrol or with testosterone.
- Effect of age, sex, and egg laying on the total erythrocyte volume ( 51 CrO 4 label) and the plasma volume ( 125 I-serum albumin label) of Japanese quail.
- Evidence of vasoconstrictor sympathetic nerves in brain vessels of mice.
- Goal-directed intraoperative fluid administration reduces length of hospital stay after major surgery.
- Integrative Assessment of Congestion in Heart Failure Throughout the Patient Journey.
- Obesity-related plasma hemodilution and PSA concentration among men with prostate cancer.
- Plasma volume and sulfate spaces in acute combat casualties.
- Plasma volume and total erythrocyte volume in the molybdenotic rabbit.
- Serum Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Concentration, PSA Mass, and Obesity: A Mathematical Analysis.
- The association of rapid volume expansion and intraventricular hemorrhage in the preterm infant.
- The influence of halothane, isoflurane, and pentobarbital on cerebral plasma volume in hypocapnic and normocapnic rats.
- Urinary vasopressin and aldosterone and plasma volume during a saturation dive to 450 m.
- Use of serum markers to measure acute myocardial infarct size: lessons of a nonlinear dynamical model.
- Worsening renal function during decongestion among patients hospitalized for heart failure: Findings from the Evaluation Study of Congestive Heart Failure and Pulmonary Artery Catheterization Effectiveness (ESCAPE) trial.
Keywords of People