Subject Areas on Research
- Acute effects of changing plasma osmolality and colloid oncotic pressure on the formation of brain edema after cryogenic injury.
- Goal-directed intraoperative fluid administration reduces length of hospital stay after major surgery.
- Obesity-related plasma hemodilution and PSA concentration among men with prostate cancer.
- Plasma volume and sulfate spaces in acute combat casualties.
- Serum Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Concentration, PSA Mass, and Obesity: A Mathematical Analysis.
- The association of rapid volume expansion and intraventricular hemorrhage in the preterm infant.
- The influence of halothane, isoflurane, and pentobarbital on cerebral plasma volume in hypocapnic and normocapnic rats.
- Urinary vasopressin and aldosterone and plasma volume during a saturation dive to 450 m.
- Use of serum markers to measure acute myocardial infarct size: lessons of a nonlinear dynamical model.
Keywords of People