Subject Areas on Research
- A novel method for extracting nucleic acids from dried blood spots for ultrasensitive detection of low-density Plasmodium falciparum and Plasmodium vivax infections.
- African origin of the malaria parasite Plasmodium vivax.
- An ultrasensitive reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction assay to detect asymptomatic low-density Plasmodium falciparum and Plasmodium vivax infections in small volume blood samples.
- Assessing the safety and efficacy of a test-based, targeted donor screening strategy to minimize transfusion transmitted malaria.
- Characterizing microclimate in urban malaria transmission settings: a case study from Chennai, India.
- Evolution of a malaria resistance gene in wild primates.
- Fever in patients with mixed-species malaria.
- Hyperendemic malaria transmission in areas of occupation-related travel in the Peruvian Amazon.
- Lessons from malaria control to elimination: case study in Hainan and Yunnan provinces.
- Plasmodium vivax Infections over 3 Years in Duffy Blood Group Negative Malians in Bandiagara, Mali.
- Prevalence and patterns of antifolate and chloroquine drug resistance markers in Plasmodium vivax across Pakistan.
- Prevalence of Clinical and Subclinical Plasmodium falciparum and Plasmodium vivax Malaria in Two Remote Rural Communities on the Myanmar-China Border.
- Relationship of serum complement levels to events of the malarial paroxysm.
- White blood cell counts in Plasmodium vivax malaria.
Keywords of People