Subject Areas on Research
- African origin of the malaria parasite Plasmodium vivax.
- Assessing the safety and efficacy of a test-based, targeted donor screening strategy to minimize transfusion transmitted malaria.
- Characterization of the Tubovesicular Network in Plasmodium vivax Liver Stage Hypnozoites and Schizonts.
- Early Endothelial Activation Precedes Glycocalyx Degradation and Microvascular Dysfunction in Experimentally Induced Plasmodium falciparum and Plasmodium vivax Infection.
- Evolution of a malaria resistance gene in wild primates.
- Fever in patients with mixed-species malaria.
- Hyperendemic malaria transmission in areas of occupation-related travel in the Peruvian Amazon.
- Lessons from malaria control to elimination: case study in Hainan and Yunnan provinces.
- Plasmodium vivax Liver and Blood Stages Recruit the Druggable Host Membrane Channel Aquaporin-3.
- Tafenoquine: A Step toward Malaria Elimination.
- The epidemiology of Plasmodium vivax among adults in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- White blood cell counts in Plasmodium vivax malaria.
Keywords of People