Subject Areas on Research
- Adjuvanticity and protective immunity of Plasmodium yoelii nigeriensis blood-stage soluble antigens encapsulated in fusogenic liposome.
- CD47 regulates the phagocytic clearance and replication of the Plasmodium yoelii malaria parasite.
- Immunomodulator effect of picroliv and its potential in treatment against resistant Plasmodium yoelii (MDR) infection in mice.
- Novel Synthetic Polyamines Have Potent Antimalarial Activities in vitro and in vivo by Decreasing Intracellular Spermidine and Spermine Concentrations.
- gammadelta T cells are a component of early immunity against preerythrocytic malaria parasites.