Subject Areas on Research
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass Strategy for a Cyanotic Child With Hemoglobin SC Disease.
- Changes in protein-bound, complex-bound, and ionized calcium related to parathyroid hormone levels in healthy donors during plateletapheresis.
- Influence of continuous infusion of citrate on responses of immunoreactive parathyroid hormone, calcium and magnesium components, and other electrolytes in normal adults during plateletapheresis.
- Neurologic manifestations of essential thrombocythemia.
- Reduced use of allogeneic platelets through high-yield perioperative autologous plateletpheresis and reinfusion.