Subject Areas on Research
- Air in the temporomandibular joint fossa: CT sign of temporal bone fracture.
- Esophageal-subarachnoid fistula: a case of spontaneous tension pneumocephalus in the setting of esophageal cancer.
- Incidence and management of tension pneumocephalus after anterior craniofacial resection: case reports and review of the literature.
- Incidence and perioperative management of tension pneumocephalus following craniofacial resection.
- Pneumocephalus leading to the diagnosis of cerebrospinal fluid leak and esophageal perforation after cervical spine surgery.
- Pneumocephaly from epidural anesthesia.
- Surgical Correction of an Extensive Skull Base Defect as a Result of Pneumocele.
- Symptomatic intracranial pneumatocele from mastoid sinus of spontaneous origin. Case report.
- The incidence of pneumocephalus after supratentorial craniotomy. Observations on the disappearance of intracranial air.
- Traumatic pneumorrhachis.
Keywords of People