Subject Areas on Research
- Detection of Mycoplasma pneumoniae in the airways of adults with chronic asthma.
- Effects of atypical infections with Mycoplasma and Chlamydia on asthma.
- Genetic variation in SP-A2 leads to differential binding to Mycoplasma pneumoniae membranes and regulation of host responses.
- Mast cell TNF receptors regulate responses to Mycoplasma pneumoniae in surfactant protein A (SP-A)-/- mice.
- Microfluidic platform versus conventional real-time polymerase chain reaction for the detection of Mycoplasma pneumoniae in respiratory specimens.
- Mycoplasma hominis pneumonia complicating bilateral lung transplantation: case report and review of the literature.
- Mycoplasma pneumoniae and Chlamydia pneumoniae strain TWAR infections in U.S. Marine Corps recruits.
- Mycoplasma pneumoniae: a frequent cause of pneumonia among U.S. Marines in southern California.
- Randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial of oral azithromycin prophylaxis against respiratory infections in a high-risk, young adult population.
- Respiratory diseases among U.S. military personnel: countering emerging threats.
- Review: Collectins link innate and adaptive immunity in allergic airway disease.
- SP-A preserves airway homeostasis during Mycoplasma pneumoniae infection in mice.
- Serologic evidence of respiratory and rickettsial infections among Somali refugees.
- Severe Mycoplasma pneumonia in three sisters with sickle cell disease.
- Surfactant protein-A suppresses eosinophil-mediated killing of Mycoplasma pneumoniae in allergic lungs.
Keywords of People