Subject Areas on Research
- Chronic Infection and Severe Asthma.
- Detection of Mycoplasma pneumoniae in the airways of adults with chronic asthma.
- Genetic variation in SP-A2 leads to differential binding to Mycoplasma pneumoniae membranes and regulation of host responses.
- Mast cell TNF receptors regulate responses to Mycoplasma pneumoniae in surfactant protein A (SP-A)-/- mice.
- Microfluidic platform versus conventional real-time polymerase chain reaction for the detection of Mycoplasma pneumoniae in respiratory specimens.
- Mycoplasma hominis pneumonia complicating bilateral lung transplantation: case report and review of the literature.
- Review: Collectins link innate and adaptive immunity in allergic airway disease.
- SP-A preserves airway homeostasis during Mycoplasma pneumoniae infection in mice.
- Severe Mycoplasma pneumonia in three sisters with sickle cell disease.
Keywords of People