Subject Areas on Research
- Benign pneumoperitoneum following median sternotomy incision.
- Operative cholangiography performed during laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
- Pneumatosis intestinalis and pneumoperitoneum after bilateral lung transplantation in adults.
- Pneumoperitoneum complicating ERCP performed immediately after EUS-guided fine needle aspiration.
- Pneumoperitoneum due to peritoneovaginal fistula following hysterectomy.
- Pneumoperitoneum in peritoneal dialysis patients: significance of diagnosis by CT.
- Successful treatment of pneumatosis intestinalis with associated pneumoperitoneum and ileus with hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
Keywords of People