Subject Areas on Research
- Benign pneumoperitoneum following median sternotomy incision.
- Effect of Pneumoperitoneum on Oxidative Stress and Inflammation via the Arginase Pathway in Rats.
- Inclusion of a nitric oxide congener in the insufflation gas repletes S-nitrosohemoglobin and stabilizes physiologic status during prolonged carbon dioxide pneumoperitoneum.
- Laparoscopic pneumoperitoneum: impact of body habitus.
- Maternal insufflation during the second trimester equivalent produces hypercapnia, acidosis, and prolonged hypoxia in fetal sheep.
- Operative cholangiography performed during laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
- Pneumatosis intestinalis and pneumoperitoneum after bilateral lung transplantation in adults.
- Pneumoperitoneum complicating ERCP performed immediately after EUS-guided fine needle aspiration.
- Pneumoperitoneum due to peritoneovaginal fistula following hysterectomy.
- Pneumoperitoneum in peritoneal dialysis patients: significance of diagnosis by CT.
- Sounds like a PE to me.
- Successful treatment of pneumatosis intestinalis with associated pneumoperitoneum and ileus with hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
Keywords of People