Subject Areas on Research
- Benign pneumoperitoneum following median sternotomy incision.
- Inclusion of a nitric oxide congener in the insufflation gas repletes S-nitrosohemoglobin and stabilizes physiologic status during prolonged carbon dioxide pneumoperitoneum.
- Maternal insufflation during the second trimester equivalent produces hypercapnia, acidosis, and prolonged hypoxia in fetal sheep.
- Pneumoperitoneum complicating ERCP performed immediately after EUS-guided fine needle aspiration.
- Pneumoperitoneum due to peritoneovaginal fistula following hysterectomy.
- Successful treatment of pneumatosis intestinalis with associated pneumoperitoneum and ileus with hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
Keywords of People