Subject Areas on Research
- A unique type II topoisomerase mutant that is hypersensitive to a broad range of cleavage-inducing antitumor agents.
- Effects of cranial radiation in children with high risk T cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia: a Pediatric Oncology Group report.
- Incidence and clinical relevance of abnormal complete blood counts in long-term survivors of childhood cancer.
- Influence of cytoskeletal assembly on phosphatidylcholine synthesis in intact phagocytic cells.
- Phase II evaluation of etoposide in refractory multiple myeloma: a Southeastern Cancer Study Group Trial.
- Phase II study of etoposide for carcinoma of the prostate.
- Phorbol myristate acetate stimulates pinocytosis and membrane spreading in mouse peritoneal macrophages.
- Treatment of lymphohistiocytic erythrophagocytosis with VP-16 and aziridinylbenzoquinone.