Subject Areas on Research
- A controlled trial of clobetasol propionate ointment 0.05% in the treatment of experimentally induced Rhus dermatitis.
- A dermatologist picks up the marbles.
- Biomass and toxicity responses of poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) to elevated atmospheric CO2.
- Effectiveness of various barrier preparations in preventing and/or ameliorating experimentally produced Toxicodendron dermatitis.
- IL-33/ST2 signaling excites sensory neurons and mediates itch response in a mouse model of poison ivy contact allergy.
- On eating poison ivy.
- Plant Dermatitis: More Than Just Poison Ivy.
- Transcriptome profiling reveals Th2 bias and identifies endogenous itch mediators in poison ivy contact dermatitis.