Subject Areas on Research
- Acute, subacute, and residual effects of polychlorinated biphenyl (pcb) in rats. II. Pathology and electron microscopy of liver and serum enzyme study.
- Additional perspectives on chronic kidney disease of unknown aetiology (CKDu) in Sri Lanka--lessons learned from the WHO CKDu population prevalence study.
- An Outbreak of Beta-2 Adrenergic Toxicity from Adulterated Heroin.
- Applying pharmacokinetic principles to the management of drug poisoning.
- Arsenic poisoning seen at Duke Hospital, 1965-1998.
- CKD of Uncertain Etiology: A Systematic Review.
- Children in the United States make close to 200,000 emergency department visits due to poisoning each year.
- Clinical and pharmacokinetic profiles of digoxin immune Fab in four patients with renal impairment.
- Digoxin toxicity: an evaluation in current clinical practice.
- Does Despair Really Kill? A Roadmap for an Evidence-Based Answer.
- Ecstasy in the emergency department: MDMA ingestion.
- Heavy metals, organic solvents, and multiple sclerosis: An exploratory look at gene-environment interactions.
- Index of suspicion.
- Maternal blood cadmium, lead and arsenic levels, nutrient combinations, and offspring birthweight.
- Paraquat ingestion: a challenging diagnosis.
- Reversal of systemic toxic effects of scopolamine with physostigmine salicylate.
- Temperature regulation in laboratory mammals following acute toxic insult.
- Treatment of digitalis intoxication with emphasis on the clinical use of digoxin immune Fab.